Avishakti Rooftop Solar in the news
- Ghatkopar building goes solar, to save Rs1.65 lakh on power bills: https://bit.ly/2Ig0lgW
- This temple is first in Mumbai suburb to use solar energy; will cut annual power bill by Rs2.60 lakh: https://bit.ly/2wHEEBc
- Second city temple gets solar panels: https://bit.ly/2rJJIxt
- Mumbai Shrines Embrace Solar: https://bit.ly/2yhleC9
- This temple is first in Mumbai suburb to use solar energy; will cut annual power bill by Rs.2.60 lakh: https://bit.ly/2Ii1LaR
- First Mumbai temple to use solar power is an example to follow: https://bit.ly/2rIidpL
- Benchmarking the solar PV mounting industry: https://bit.ly/2MmnoUC
- Energy storage system: Aiming for tomorrow’s solar vitality: https://bit.ly/2CCsGLr
- Eluding shading analysis not an option: https://bit.ly/2Ohtsn4
- India imposes 25% safeguard duty on solar cells import. How do you view its impact?: https://bit.ly/2yfdgZI
- Move towards changing architecture: https://bit.ly/2CFBD6D
- 23.12.2016, Mumbai - Ghatkopar gets its first residential rooftop solar power plant. Read here.
- 27.04.2017, Mumbai - Shri Krishna Pranami Mandir goes solar, aims at annual savings of INR 1,45,000. Read here.
- 05.10.2017, Mumbai - Shree Ayyappa temple becomes the first temple in Thane to go solar. Read here.
- 10.05.2018, Mumbai - Mulund society goes solar, saves up to 81% of their electricity bills.Read here.
- 11.07.2018, Mumbai - Society in Ghatkopar goes solar, saves 2 lakhs annually. Read here.
- 29.10.2018, Mumbai - Avishakti Solar’s Chembur project for MICL goes solar to save INR 4,35,000 INR annually. Read here.