Read about us in the media
BBC World News Feature
Our rooftop plant at Aaradhya One showcased in the BBC World News feature on climate change and solar revolution in India. Join the solar revolution, get in touch with us now at +91 81698 22469.#rooftopsolar #solarpanels #avishaktisolar #solarpower #mumbai #chembur #solar pic.twitter.com/jAHZqd8mZr— Avishakti Solar (@AvishaktiSolar) December 17, 2018
Avishakti Rooftop Solar in the news
- Ghatkopar building goes solar, to save Rs1.65 lakh on power bills: https://bit.ly/2Ig0lgW
- This temple is first in Mumbai suburb to use solar energy; will cut annual power bill by Rs2.60 lakh: https://bit.ly/2wHEEBc
- Second city temple gets solar panels: https://bit.ly/2rJJIxt
- Mumbai Shrines Embrace Solar: https://bit.ly/2yhleC9
- This temple is first in Mumbai suburb to use solar energy; will cut annual power bill by Rs.2.60 lakh: https://bit.ly/2Ii1LaR
- First Mumbai temple to use solar power is an example to follow: https://bit.ly/2rIidpL
- Mumbai housing society reduces electricity bill by 95%: https://bit.ly/2uDBMBy
- Benchmarking the solar PV mounting industry: https://bit.ly/2MmnoUC
- Energy storage system: Aiming for tomorrow’s solar vitality: https://bit.ly/2CCsGLr
- Eluding shading analysis not an option: https://bit.ly/2Ohtsn4
- India imposes 25% safeguard duty on solar cells import. How do you view its impact?: https://bit.ly/2yfdgZI
- Move towards changing architecture: https://bit.ly/2CFBD6D
- Net metering and central financial assistance will provide the ultimate push to rooftop solar installations in India: https://bit.ly/2FOfovd
- 23.12.2016, Mumbai – Ghatkopar gets its first residential rooftop solar power plant. Read here.
- 27.04.2017, Mumbai – Shri Krishna Pranami Mandir goes solar, aims at annual savings of INR 1,45,000. Read here.
- 05.10.2017, Mumbai – Shree Ayyappa temple becomes the first temple in Thane to go solar. Read here.
- 10.05.2018, Mumbai – Mulund society goes solar, saves up to 81% of their electricity bills.Read here.
- 11.07.2018, Mumbai – Society in Ghatkopar goes solar, saves 2 lakhs annually. Read here.
- 29.10.2018, Mumbai – Avishakti Solar’s Chembur project for MICL goes solar to save INR 4,35,000 INR annually. Read here.
- 30.01.2019, Mumbai – Ghatkopar real estate developer ‘connects’ his homes to solar power. Read here