Read about us in the media
40 Under 40
Our Founder & MD Animesh Manek has been featured in the "Solar Quarter 40 Under 40” 2019 list for outstanding contributions in the growth of the Indian solar industry: https://t.co/mvIZfLQSJw#avishaktisolar #rooftopsolar #thoughtleadership #renewables #solarpv #solarpanels pic.twitter.com/Y3K6uxuG19— Avishakti Solar (@AvishaktiSolar) June 12, 2019
State Leadership Award
Our Founder & Director Animesh Manek has been awarded the State Leadership Awards by Solar Quarter for outstanding contribution to the growth of rooftop solar industry in Maharashtra.#avishaktisolar #solarroof #rooftopsolar #maharashtra #solarpv pic.twitter.com/d6JpG6giRb— Avishakti Solar (@AvishaktiSolar) November 28, 2019
Avishakti Rooftop Solar in the news
- Ghatkopar building goes solar, to save Rs 1.65 lakh on power bills: Read Here
- This temple is first in Mumbai suburb to use solar energy; will cut annual power bill by Rs 2.60 lakh: Read Here
- Second city temple gets solar panels: Read Here
- Mumbai society goes solar for 81% of its needs: Read Here
- Watt an idea: Ghatkopar society uses solar energy, saves ₹1.9 lakh a year on power bills: Read Here
- Mumbai housing society reduces electricity bill by 95%: Read Here
- School takes solar route, to save Rs. 2.5L a year: Read Here
- Ghatkopar society saves 100% in power bills: Read Here
- SoBo building goes solar, saves ₹5 lakh a year: Read Here
- Shree Ayyappa Temple featured in a case study for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ): https://bit.ly/2KfiuLh
- Benchmarking the solar PV mounting industry: https://bit.ly/2MmnoUC
- Energy storage system: Aiming for tomorrow’s solar vitality: https://bit.ly/2CCsGLr
- Eluding shading analysis not an option: https://bit.ly/2Ohtsn4
- India imposes 25% safeguard duty on solar cells import. How do you view its impact?: https://bit.ly/2yfdgZI
- Move towards changing architecture: https://bit.ly/2CFBD6D
- Net metering and central financial assistance will provide the ultimate push to rooftop solar installations in India: https://bit.ly/2FOfovd
- 23.12.2016, Mumbai – Ghatkopar gets its first residential rooftop solar power plant. Read here.
- 27.04.2017, Mumbai – Shri Krishna Pranami Mandir goes solar, aims at annual savings of INR 1,45,000. Read here.
- 05.10.2017, Mumbai – Shree Ayyappa temple becomes the first temple in Thane to go solar. Read here.
- 10.05.2018, Mumbai – Mulund society goes solar, saves up to 81% of their electricity bills.Read here.
- 11.07.2018, Mumbai – Society in Ghatkopar goes solar, saves 2 lakhs annually. Read here.
- 29.10.2018, Mumbai – Avishakti Solar’s Chembur project for MICL goes solar to save INR 4,35,000 INR annually. Read here.
- 30.01.2019, Mumbai – Ghatkopar real estate developer ‘connects’ his homes to solar power. Read here