Position Level: Entry level
Educational Requirements: Diploma Electronics/Electrical, BE Electronics/Electrical, Suryamitra Training, Any other Solar PV training
Skills required: Solar Shading Analysis, Google Sketchup, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
1. Site Survey:
- To measure roof type, age, surface conditions and structure concerns.
- To check proposed array location by calculating area, slope with help of angle meter, height, accessibility and perform shading analysis using Solar Pathfinder.
- To check latitude, longitude and temperature of location.
- To perform energy audit on the site.
2. Design of Solar Photovoltaic System:
- To calculate daily consumption of energy in kWh.
- To calculate the peak load and design appropriate total number of solar panels need to be installed on site location.
- To size an inverter and suggest appropriate inverter location.
- To size the DC and AC cables and suggest an solution for the series and parallel connection to reduce the length of cables for reduction of cable losses and thus cost effectiveness.
3. Design System plans and layouts:
- To make detailed 3D design of site report using Google Sketch Up.
- To draw single line diagrams and site layout using AutoCAD.
4. To prepare detailed project report on sunny web design.
5. Daily update on Hubspot sales application regarding the task given, projects details and sales of organization for betterment of company sales.